Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full-time Software Developer at our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The successful candidate will work closely with our dynamic team and bring a love of software development. This candidate will be an excellent team player and committed to customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- A mastery of at least one programming language and the willingness and desire to learn others.
- Web Application Stack
- Yii Framework
- Apache Web Server
- MariaDB (MySQL variant) SQL Database
- Restful Web Services Stack
- Serverless Framework
- AWS Cloud Formation with YAML
- AWS PaaS (Lambda, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- Working in an Agile process using the Atlassian toolset is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in computer sciences or related field preferred.
Similar languages, skills and experiences will be considered.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × (888) 750-5465 × www.muni-link.com