To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities include extensive and direct interaction with clients so excellent professional service skills are required. Other duties include reviewing and discerning: business processes; report specifications and requirements; report format frequency, distribution and purpose; and impact to operations.
- Analytical – Collects and researches data. Performs functional gap analyses.
- Business Acumen – Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment – Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.