- Bachelor’s Degree (or equal experience) in business or accounting.
- Proven working experience in software implementations.
- Solid business background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software.
- Development and web technologies. Municipal experience preferred.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and core values including a positive attitude, balance, creativity, determination and teamwork.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify need for and develop processes and materials.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm; however, it is feasible that this position would train clients in other time zones, so other office hours may apply.
Limited travel may be required based on assignments.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!