Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer and we are open to hybrid or mostly remote work weeks for this position – our corporate office is in Bellwood, PA. The Senior DevOps Engineer role supports, maintains and executes upon projects to deliver the infrastructure, security and operational posture for the Muni-Link family of products. This senior level position will provide rewarding opportunities to learn and advance your skills in the area of systems, security, DevOps, and cloud computing.
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have at least five year of experience with three or more of the following technologies.
- Linux administration experience that demonstrates proficiency of the operating system, Ansible and Bash scripting.
- In depth experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MariaDB, and PHP) stack.
- Amazon AWS Technologies including EC2, Serverless Lambda, Document DB, Aurora, IAM and Cloud Formation.
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB or similar relational database administration, performance tuning, and support in a cluster environment. Experience with MariaDB and Galera is a plus.
- Experience with access control lists, security groups, user administration, firewalls, VPNs, reverse proxy servers (HAProxy), password management, vulnerability management, and anti-virus and anti-malware solutions.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar automation tool and construction of advanced pipelines to automate the various aspects the development, testing and administrative process (CI/CD).
- Experience with ticketing, change management, and configuration management processes and tools.
- Experience with systems monitoring tools and platforms with a drive to maintain systems availability for our customers.
- Other items of interest include experience Ansible, PHP, Python, Redis, Elastic Search, Selenium and comparable tools.
Though specific products and skills are listed above, similar skills and experiences that demonstrate capacity and capability to deliver upon our expectations will be considered.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate being goal oriented and highly motivated to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, drive and deliver results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player and committed to customer satisfaction and uptime.
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in computer sciences or related field preferred.
Similar languages, skills and experiences will be considered.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Norm Kievit, Staffing Specialist
Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Phone: 814-822-1203
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays