Responsibilities & Duties:
- Facilitate and document the discovery and design phases of new product development.
- Work with internal and external customers to interpret business requirements and produce functional specifications.
- Produce wireframes and flow diagrams to describe user / system interactions.
- Develop strategies for new and regression testing use cases.
- Assess customer requirements and construct test plans/scripts to ensure they are met.
- Execute QA test plans by performing thorough testing of assigned tasks.
- Report issues found during the testing phase.
- Assist with end user documentation and training as needed.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in computer sciences or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Love of learning with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well independently, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working part of an agile development team.
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence toolset along with SaaS solutions preferred.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × (888) 750-5465 × www.muni-link.com